Installation & Care
All products listed here can be purchased from our online store (Adhesive, grout, sealers or maintenance items).
General Information for Porcelain Tiles:
- Substrate should be clean, dry, level and should not move. Decoupling membranes are recommended for flooring applications if shift in substrate is expected.
- Dimensions listed here are nominal as slight variations in size, flatness and thickness may occur with most tiles. Curvature may be more noticable, once the tile size becomes larger.
- Minor edge chipping may occur in handling, installation & transport. During installation process, these can be used as cuts.
- To prevent possible lippage with tiles (particularly over 600mm size), wall or floor levelling systems are recommended.
- Before installation, please make sure the tile boxes have similar tonalities. During installation, mixing the tiles naturally (blending) are recommended rather than using similar shades together.
- Please consider implementing movement joints for large areas.
- Flexible adhesive is recommended, particularly substrates with movement, or when underfloor heating is present or planned in installation.
- All tiles must be solidly bedded.
- Standard set adhesive sets slowly (24 hours) whereas fast set adhesive sets within 3 hours (depending on weather conditions).
- Apply grout at least 12 hours after the tile installation.
- Select width joint accordingly to accommodate any variation in tile sizes.
- We recommend the use of flexible grouts.
Sealing & Maintenance:
- Porcelain tiles require little maintenance. Just use clean water with mild detergent to keep them in good condition.
Delivery & Returns
We use a nationwide pallet network to deliver your goods. Deliveries are made on pallets and offloaded to the nearest, safest position to your property ("kerbside"). The delivery driver cannot take any goods inside of your property.
Delivery is charged by the pallet and depends on the postcode. Please use our shopping cart page to estimate your delivery cost.
Our cut off time is 12.00pm. Any orders before, will be shipped on the same working day, otherwise next working day.
You will receive more information about what to expect before and during delivery, once checkout is completed. For any more questions, please feel free to contact us or see our delivery information page.
If you wish to return your unwanted goods for refund, you will need to notify us within the 14 days of the delivery date. You will have another 14 days to return the goods back to us. Please make sure the goods are in re-saleable condition.
Crema Marfil Polished Porcelain Tile Rectified Edge
- size Price per m2*
Size & Quantity
Select, size & add quantity. The quantity is either in m2 or piece, depending on the pricing title of the product (i.e. Price per m2 or Price per piece)
At the shopping cart, enter your postcode and choose a delivery service. For essential items during installation, you will have the option to add these at the same time.
Quotation or Checkout
You will have 2 options, either go to checkout or request an online quotation. If one of the items is not in stock, checkout button will be disabled.
Questionnaire & Payment
This is the final step. Answer a few questions for the delivery site and complete the checkout.
All samples are free. After 2 samples, we charge a small fee of postage & packaging costs.
Samples are generally small pieces, (10x10cm). The samples are guides only to show the texture and colours . They may
not be provided from the actual item itself. For example if you request a sample for 30mm thick tile, a sample may
be given from the same product but in thinner format. Or if you wish to have a sample for an hexagonal tile, a
square 10x10cm sample may be provided to show the colour & texture (not necessarily the actual hexagonal shape.
Even though we try our best, samples may not represent the full selection, particularly for natural stone products. If you need further information about the selections, sizes or textures, please contact us for more infomation.