Herringbone Bathroom Tiles
Herringbone Bathroom Tiles Features
Herringbone design has become a more preferred choice than usual square or rectangular shapes in recent years. It is a great option for walls and floors in the bathroom and offers a luxurious and eye-catching look. You don't need a large area to use a herringbone design, even the smallest spaces can be transformed with herringbone tiles. Some features are:
- All our tiles are long-lasting and durable.
- We have popular colours and sizes in herringbone design.
- We have other shapes in the same stones as well as herringbone so that a complete design can be achieved.
- Since our herringbone tiles have smooth surface, they are easy to clean.
- It is modern and stylish.
- They can be used on walls and floors. However please note that polished tiles are more slippery when in contact with water.
Using Herringbone Bathroom Tiles on Floors
The tiles are laid at a different angle than normal square or rectangular shapes. They are stylish and aesthetic compared to classic tiles. They add a different character to the floor and their popularity has increased in the recent years. You can tile your bathroom in different colours, types, and sizes according to your taste.
Using Herringbone Bathroom Tiles on Walls
Herringbone tiles can be used on walls as well as on the floors. The walls will be modern, chic and your neighbours will envy you. Cleaning is not an issue as all our tiles are smooth and easy to clean. Tile the herringbone shapes once and they will serve for many years to come.
Prices of Herringbone Bathroom Tiles Prices
Make a difference in your bathroom with herringbone bathroom tiles. Normally herringbone tiles are more difficult and expensive to manufacture, however we are importing in bulk quantities therefore our sales prices are very competitive. Please feel free to order samples to see the quality.