Kitchen tiles are one of the most common building materials used on the floor and they come in a variety of ranges. Kitchen tiles not only contribute to the aesthetic and stylish appearance of the kitchen, but also affect the usefulness and cleanliness of the kitchen. For this reason, customers need to choose tiles that fit into the overall design and also since this is an area where we spend most of our time, it is important to be choose the right tiles. As a company, we have been working tirelessly to bring the most affordable kitchen tiles to our clients as well as the best quality.
What should be the features of kitchen tiles?
Kitchen tiles are one of the most important elements in your home. The better the quality and suitability of the tiles in a kitchen, the more useful and aesthetic the kitchen becomes. First of all, you should choose what kind of material you are looking for in the kitchen. Most frequently people choose either natural stone or porcelain. Both have their own advantages or disadvantages however you cannot go wrong with neither of them. As long as both porcelain or natural stone are manufactured by an established company then there won’t be an issue with the quality and longevity of the items.
Please keep in mind that due to cooking, washing or foot traffic, kitchen tiles need to be chosen accordingly. For example if you would like to use natural stone as a splashback tile, you need to maintain them or seal them from time to time in order to preserve the look of the tiles. Likewise natural stone tiles are porous in comparison to the porcelain tiles therefore if you use natural stone tiles near sink area, you have to make sure that suitable sealers are used in order to prevent water ingress.
Some basic tips for kitchen tiles in general are as follows:
- The kitchen section is one of the areas where spillages can occur. If this happens, please try to clean the tiles as soon as possible (natural stone in particular)
- Try not to use heavily textured material as dirt or other cooking - spillage elements may stain the tile.
- There is also the possibility of heat and water vapour which may cause some discolouration with some tiles.
- You may want to use underfloor heating. Please choose the tiles and most importantly prepare floor substrate accordingly.
- Ease of cleaning is also an important factor. The smooth tiles are always a plus.
Based on above, if you would like to choose a tile, please also consider:
- Tile size selection should be based on the surface area. For large areas, we recommend large formats.
- It is advisable to choose the kitchen fittings (cabinets, appliances etc) as well as the tiles together just to make sure that both match in colour or texture.
- Would you like to go for shiny tiles or matt tiles? If you have spot lights in the kitchen, a shiny tile will look much better, however also keep in mind that shiny tiles are more slippery than matt tiles.
- The price is also an important factor. Do not pay more than what you should. But don't worry, our prices are the best around, you can be certain of that.
If you now have an idea of what kind of kitchen tiles you are looking for, please visit our website and request free samples. Samples will arrive within a few days after ordering.
Kitchen Tiles Prices
The prices of kitchen tiles vary according to the product, size, colour or material. For example natural stone tiles tend to be slightly higher in price than porcelain tiles. Stone kitchen tiles and porcelain ones are priced differently. Please check each section for pricing and contact us if you have any questions for the best quality with the most affordable kitchen tiles. We have hundreds of very positive reviews.