Bathroom tiles can vary a lot. There are stone, porcelain, ceramic and so on. Choosing suitable bathroom tiles for bathrooms is very important for customers. At this point, the relationship between quality and price-performance should be well considered. In addition, the quality of the chosen tiles, as well as the harmony with the bathroom and the aesthetic look of the tiles are important factors to be considered.
What to Consider When Choosing Bathroom Tiles?
There are some important points to consider when choosing bathroom tiles. Making a choice may be difficult and budget can be an issue. When purchasing bathroom tiles, please consider:
- The shape and size of the bathroom affect how the bathroom tiles should be chosen.
- The shape of the bathroom tiles should be in harmony with the bathroom furniture.
- Whether the bathroom receives sunlight or not also affects the choice.
- It will be aesthetically good if other items and tools used in the bathroom, sink, shower cabin or other factors such as bathtub, toilet are compatible with the tiles. At this point, different styles and colours can be examined in terms of aesthetics.
- It is an important condition that the tiles to be used are water-resistant. Because bathrooms are places where the tiles will be exposed to damp conditions.
- The fact that the tiles to be used in the bathroom are easy to clean is also a big plus for the choice.
Features of Bathroom Tiles
The long-lasting, high-quality and affordable bathroom tiles are the reason when choosing bathroom tiles. Therefore, the properties of the tiles need to meet these requirements. We recommend that bathroom tiles to have features such as:
- The tiles must absorb moisture and water as little as possible. When using natural stone, tiles need to be sealed as usual.
- The product must be in an acceptable quality and texture.
- Since bathrooms are generally wet places, it would be better to choose tiles with anti slip characteristics.
- Easy cleaning is a plus.
- If tiles are chosen for a shower area, it is expected to be resistant to water. The choice of tiles with water permeability or moisture can cause unwanted results.
We have bathroom tiles ranges that tick these requirements. Please log onto our easy to use website and search for a suitable bathroom tile using the product filters. We believe you will find either a natural stone or porcelain product, suitable for your project.
Depending on the size of the bathrooms and whether they receive sunlight or not, you can choose different sizes and colours. Our products include light coloured bathroom tiles (such as white, beige, cream) and dark coloured tiles (such as black, grey) in different sizes and styles.
Prices of Bathroom Tiles
The prices of bathroom tiles vary according to the type, size, style and colour of the tiles. Our company Stone Deals offers many different options for you. Why not use our sample service and decide accordingly? Our prices are competitve than other suppliers and we are happy to match price sin case for a like for like products.