Natural stone tiles are produced with quarrying and processing of stone blocks. The journey begins with extracting the stone blocks from quarries using specialist equipment and these blocks are transported to the factories where the required dimensions, finishes and shapes are manufactured. Natural stones have a very long-lasting and durable structure as long as maintained properly. At the same time, since it is natural, it does not contain any harmful
Natural stone tiles are produced with quarrying and processing of stone blocks. The journey begins with extracting the stone blocks from quarries using specialist equipment and these blocks are transported to the factories where the required dimensions, finishes and shapes are manufactured. Natural stones have a very long-lasting and durable structure as long as maintained properly. At the same time, since it is natural, it does not contain any harmful substances for health. These stones are not flammable. If conscious manufacturers are chosen, environmentally, stones have less carbon footprint than other man made materials. And they have very luxurious look and feel. For these reasons, it is very advantageous to prefer natural stone tiles for your projects.
Processing of Natural Stones with Advanced Technology
With the development of new technologies, stones can be processed into different shapes, easier than before. These make natural stone tiles more accessible for many clients, rather than using them in just high end projects.
Natural stones can be processed in new ways with innovative companies who employ technological equipment in their factories. With the help of new technologies:
- Increasing product diversity with new techniques
- Carving on natural stone, shaping the carved places to give the stone new features
- Expanding the areas where stones are used by producing new slabs of different thicknesses and sizes.
- Increasing diversity by using some colour techniques
Which natural stone tiles are generally manufactured?
Below natural stones are manufactured in tile formats for general market:
Marble stone tiles generally offer durability and a visually aesthetic feature. It is one of the most preferred natural stones in tiling. You can have a look at the marble tiles section under natural stone tiles category on our website.
Granite is an igneous natural stone. Therefore, it is quite hard and robust. It has a chemical resistant structure. For such reasons, it can be preferred for natural stone tiles even though their mainly usage is more of kitchen worktops.
Travertine natural stone is obtained from hot water sources. It is generally in beige and brown or grey tones. Due to their warm look and price tag, they are one of the best sellers as natural stone tile.
Limestone and slate tiles are very popular in the natural stone tiles world, they have different characteristics and finishes.
Basalt and onyx are less used as natural stone tiles, basalt can be used as outdoor stones where as onyx are mainly used as a decorating material.
Why Use Natural Stone?
There are many advantages of choosing natural stones such as marble, limestone, travertine in building materials as natural stone tile. Some of them are:
- Natural stones are extremely durable materials.
- They are resistant to pressure and abrasion (the resistance degree depends on thickness and materials).
- They can be easily applied in many places, including indoor and outdoor.
- Thanks to new technologies, the variety of products in the market is more than before.
- They do not contain any substances harmful to health and can be used with ease of mind.
- Aesthetically appealing to all tastes.
- By their nature, these stones are not flammable, so they offer a safe option.
- It also allows diversification with the processes to be applied to the surface, depending on the purpose of use and preference.
As you can imagine, natural stone tiles are very high quality products for use.
Natural Stone Tiles Prices
The prices of natural stone tiles may vary according to the type of stone to be used. In general, our company offers natural stone tiles at a more affordable price than many companies in the market. In addition, our company sends free samples to its valued customers. Thus, before purchasing the product, you can feel the stone tile first. We prioritise customer satisfaction and product quality and our reviews speak for themselves.