Natural Stone Tiles
Natural stone tiles are produced with quarrying and processing of stone blocks. The journey begins with extracting the stone blocks from quarries using specialist equipment and these blocks are transported to the factories where the required dimensions, finishes and shapes are manufactured.
Natural stones have been around for centuries and used in construction projects as well as for decoration such as; monuments, historical buildings, even pyramids.
Natural stone does contain any harmful substances for health therefore you can use them with peace of mind. They are not flammable. Environmentally, production of natural stones have less carbon footprint than other man made materials (with the assumption that the stone is manufactured by environment conscious manufacturers). And they have very luxurious look and feel. For these reasons, it is very advantageous to prefer natural stone tiles for your projects.
Processing of Natural Stones with Advanced Technology
With the development of new technologies, natural stone materials can be processed into different shapes, much easier than before. These result in natural stone tiles to be more accessible by many clients, rather than using them in just high end projects.
With the help of new technologies:
- The manufacturers can increase product diversity with new techniques.
- More shapes and sizes can be processed with outstanding designs.
- Bigger slabs can be manufactured in more economical ways, which lead to an expansion of areas where stones are used.
- Harder geometric shaps can now cost less, thanks to bulk processing.
Which natural stone tiles are available on the market?
Below natural stones are manufactured in tile formats for general market:
Marble stone tiles generally offer durability and luxurious look and feel. It is one of the most preferred natural stones in tiling. We offer many types of quality marble tiles for walls and floors, please use the navigation to find the perfect marble tile.
Granite is an igneous natural stone. Therefore, it is quite hard and robust. It has a chemical resistant structure. For such reasons, particularly for commercial projects, granite tiles can be used a tiling solution. Generally they are more suited as kitchen worktops.
Travertine natural stone is obtained from hot water sources. It is generally in beige and brown or grey tones. Due to their warm look and price tag, they are one of the best sellers in natural stone tiles.
Limestone and slate tiles are very popular in the natural stone world, they have different characteristics and finishes.
Basalt and onyx are less used as natural stone tiles, basalt can be used as outdoor stones where as onyx are mainly used as a decorating material.
Why Use Natural Stone?
There are many advantages of choosing natural stones such as marble, limestone, travertine in building materials as natural stone tile. Some of them are:
- Natural stones are extremely durable materials.
- They are resistant to pressure and abrasion (the resistance degree depends on thickness and materials).
- They can be used in indoor and outdoor spaces (depending on material).
- Thanks to new technologies, there are more choices in the market than before.
- They do not contain any substances harmful to health and can be used with ease of mind.
- Elegant and appealing for many.
- By their nature, natural stones are not flammable, so they offer a safer option.
Natural Stone Tiles Prices
The prices of natural stone tiles may vary according to the type of stone to be used. Stone Deals offer natural stone tiles at affordable prices compared to other companies in the market. Our sample service is a useful tool for our customers to try and test small pieces of stone before committing into any purchases. Our quality and value are the best and our reviews speak for themselves.