Marble Floor Tiles
Features of Marble Floor Tiles
Marble is unique, luxurious, and used for centuries. They are versatile, can be used both inside and outside (with suitable finish and thickness)
Why should you buy marble floor tiles?
- They are long-lasting and durable
- Easy to clean and do not lose its appearance if looked after using correct chemicals.
- Marble floor tiles have many different colours, textures, and sizes in the market.
- Compared to other types of flooring, they are more resistant to scratches.
- They can be used in both residential and commercial applications
- Adds more value than other cheaper flooring types.
Marble Kitchen Floor Tiles
You can easily use marble on kitchen floors. Just select a colour and size based on your kitchen cabinets furniture and that is it, you are good to go. You can also use herringbones, hexagons or chevrons, or mosaics in case your design requires more than one size.
Marble Bathroom Floor Tiles
As well as kitchens, bathrooms are another area where marble is mainly used for. If your bathroom is small, you may want to choose a smaller tile (10x10cm for instance) on the walls or floors. Likewise, for larger areas, we can recommend going for a large format.
Don’t forget the mosaics if you’d like strips around the floors or just use a single size. The choice is yours. One thing to remember for wet areas, we do not recommend a polished finish as this will be quite slippery.
Marble Outdoor Floor Tiles
You can use marble floor tiles outside in your garden or on patio areas. Please remember that marble tiles are not as frost-proof as porcelain tiles and are susceptible to water absorption therefore suitable thickness and products are required in order to use the marble tiles in outdoors.
Marble Floor Tiles Prices
Our quality and value cannot be beaten. We supply marble floor tiles at very good prices so that everyone can afford this luxury.